Monday 12 November 2012

Family of Vegans.


A few years ago, when I was still a teenager and of course (in my head at least) a total rebel I decided to make the move towards a vegan diet. At the time of making the decision there was someone special in my life that I wanted to share everything with, including veganism, so I proposed that we should 'try going full vegan' rather than just dabbling in it. At the time I truly did believe one or both of us would give up on veganism if we ever ended our relationship but although the relationship did end, I didn't stray from veganism and I'm happy that now I have various special people in my life that I get to share veganism with two of the most special people in my life.

I'm happy that Roman gets the joys of slurping down the dregs of a chocolate soya milk, that I can teach and share my views with my healthy, thriving, smart little man and my strong, wonderful and very healthy husband. I know these days it's fast becoming the norm, or at least normalised, and I'm happy with that. We're happy, healthy and thriving.