Tuesday 6 November 2012

Disapproval.


He's always a slippery fish at bath time, but especially at the end of bath time. He'll try his best to avoid my open arms with the towel draped over them. "NO! No want get out!" he'll shout, very loudly but playfully, as I try to tempt him out of the bath. Pulling the plug and offering up tooth brushing to Roman (one of his favourite things to do) doesn't do the trick and all he wants to do is be in the bath forever more.

Quickly he recovers, running to the mirror and greeting the cute face who captures his glance there. Many kisses are shared between Roman and his reflection, many sweet nothings are also shared and I have to laugh at this meeting of the two. Of course capturing it on camera is strictly prohibited and he throws me this look to remind me that there are some things which should remain sacred ;).

Also I was very tempted to crop out the mess of this place...but this is life so it stays.