Monday 10 September 2012

Zoned Out.


Roman loves Bryan so much. When Bryan comes home Roman races to the door to greet his best friend and beloved daddy but I will say this much; I feel like I have Roman back to myself, too. I feel that he's more able to split himself down the middle to supply me with enough reciprocated love that my cup runneth over at times. And sometimes? I let myself become overwhelmed with just how much Roman needs me and I'm glad Bryan is there and I am glad they have forged this strong relationship with one another.

Though saying that there are times that Bryan completely zones out on a task and Roman just stares at him, watching his hero from the side lines. It's the funniest thing I've ever laid eyes on; a strange kind of adoration and admiration pours out of that little boy and I love him ever more for it.