Monday 25 June 2012

Roman's New Coat.


A new coat meets Roman. Roman and the new coat meet the garden - the wild, wild garden. He loved the coat, he didn't want to take it off, and once it was off he'd plead to have it back on.

I'd just like you to know that Bryan took the above image - he's quite proud of it, as was I when I saw it. I was so sure I'd taken it ;).


I decided it would be good to try and tame this wild garden of ours, starting with pulling up some weeds. No one told me that gardening is so difficult and well...totally messy. Of course Ro tried to join in, imitating all the huffs and puffs I made as pulling up weeds requires some exertion of physical strength that I'm apparently lacking in.

I gave up when the bottom half of the garden looked somewhat reasonable again - that's okay, right? I'll start again tomorrow and maybe make it our project for the week. Today, being out in the garden like that, reminded me that Roman loves nature; being out in it and exploring the environment around him.



This happy face says it all. Tomorrow and as long as the weather is good, this is where we'll be. Even if it means I'm sitting at the back door watching him play in the garden.