Sunday 11 March 2012

Sunday Chaos.



71/366

This morning I was grumpy, Roman was cheeky and Bryan was rushed, as ever.

Because I woke up with a thumping headache, sore throat and achy muscles I couldn't make it to church and Bryan put me to work in supervising breakfast, then cleaning up Roman and stressing out when he tipped a full glass of water onto our bed (yes, he is cheeky.) This was my fault as I had put on Chuggingtons for Roman in an attempt to get more sleep - you think I would learn by now.

As Bryan rushed around getting everything done I wanted to crawl back into bed. As soon as they left I thought to myself: I should have just gone to church, I can't get back into a soaking wet bed. 

I'm happy in knowing that Roman is able to go to church every week, he comes home happier, brighter and full of little songs they sing in Nursery.