Monday 12 March 2012

Facebook Timeline: My Cover.



So a few weeks ago I totally caved and finally got the new Facebook Timeline. At first, I absolutely hated it. Now? Not so much. In fact I'd go as far to say as I like it. Especially when I can log-in and see this cutie every time :).


This is my Cover photo for my Timeline - what do you think? This idea came to me when I was sleep deprived and I have to say it worked out better than I thought it would. It was also very easy to create this; my camera, some natural light, a little time in Lightroom (4) and then onto Paint - I know that sounds complicated but it wasn't and besides I enjoy these things (reality starts tomorrow and frittering my free time away will be short lived.)


Do you have Timeline? 
What's your Cover photo? 
And: do you like mine? ;).