Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas/Xmas/Whatever you call it-mas with the Quinns.



Makka Pakka, Upsy Daisy and Iggle Piggle paid us a little Christmas visit - and they haven't left since.



Which we're all pretty happy about.

Apart from over dosing on In The Night Garden, these past few days have been filled with films, not a lot of getting dressed or going anywhere.

My birthday was an epic suck-fest, naturally. I'm not complaining, I'm just cursed to always have a down the toilet day on my birthday. It's Christmas Eve, there's little to do and nowhere you want to go lest you be killed by a herd of frantic shoppers doing their last minute thing. 

Also, I just want to take some time to honour the film that is the Wizard of Oz. I can't believe that everyone (yep) involved in that film is dead, it makes me feel quite old, even with the fact that if the film was a person it could be one of my grandparents. 


What did you do? 

Please share something exciting with me so I can live my life vicariously through your stories.






Follow: @MamaChaser 
Email: carakirk@hotmail.com