Friday 16 December 2011

Calling all blog designers!

Okay, seeing as it's Christmas I've decided I want a face lift for one of my gifts...


Not that kind of face lift, but a blog face lift. And I could really use your help.


I've had my blog for nearly 2 years now and in that whole time I have taken care of the design aspect myself - sometimes I was happy with it, other times not so. On the times I was happy with it I soon got bored and wanted a change...but that's because I have little to no experience with web design and really, I wasn't ever completely satisfied with my DIY designs ;).


Sooo...how can you help? Well if you've come here from Twitter I guess it begs the question: do you know any good designers? Specifically those who can tailor blogs into my minds eye design? And while I'm willing to pay (and am prepared it won't be free or cheap) a decent price, I don't want to be ripped off, either. I've tried looking on Etsy and to be frank I'm not looking for a whimsical blog theme.


If you've come here from another blog - who designed your blog? Perhaps you're a blog designer yourself, I'd love to hear from you! Or perhaps your sister's husband's dog's first cousin twice removed is a designer and they can help me out? Either way, hook me up! I'm in need of some help over here!


Oh yes and have a very Merry Christmas - we're off to see Reindeer (I'm told there's no plural and that 'reindeer's' is grammatically incorrect as a word) tomorrow in our town centre.


Follow: @MamaChaser 
Email: carakirk@hotmail.com