Wednesday 26 October 2011

Things for his room.






I saw this on a design blog (forgive me because I have forgotten which blog) where the designer did the whole alphabet. Luckily for me the 'R' was a robot and this happens to be one of Roman's nick names (don't ask.)












I had an idea about cutting out balloon shapes from various card colours...but I'm not sure my fingers are up for the drawing and cutting. So these pictures are an inspiration for a picture idea I have. I love the Disney film 'Up.' My sister recommended it and I couldn't get over how amazing it was. The music, the characters and the storyline were all perfect. If you haven't seen it, watch it. Now.



I tried to score this Pintoy house off a seller on eBay, but they weren't willing to post it for fear of it getting damaged. I have looked everywhere else for something similar to this, all to no avail. Just as well really, there's no 'home' for this home...no shelves, no drawers (too small) or desktop for it to sit on.


I love retro toys. So I Google Imaged 'retro toys' and this popped up. Perfect. I wonder if it would breach copy right to print this out and frame it?