Friday 16 September 2011

Onto the Weekend.





What plans do you have for the weekend?

I think I will buy myself a nice big bag of prawn cocktail crisps (fake Skips) and grudgingly share them with my family, watch this little man head butt everything in sight and spend time watching the rain streak my window.

Our two days of September Summer faded in Scotland and now it's back to cosy jumpers, dreaming of hot chocolate (I have been 'off' chocolate for months now, can you believe?) and dreaming of sweet little newborns as my 19 month old drives me crazy all weekend! 


Um, well, okay...looks like he can stay for being so damn cute.

(Sorry, Americans, but 'damn' isn't a bad word at all in the UK so I'm going to keep using it.)



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs