Monday 19 September 2011

Becoming a Boy.


My little teddy bear is becoming his own person.


Growing, changing and doing something new at least every day. Of course becoming quite cheeky in the process, but I am loving it. I know babies are born each minute of every day but somehow I feel like a miracle happened to my family. 


Update for my Mum and any other family members:


Words he can say

Mama
Dada
Ro Ro
Gran
Papa
Bagel
Raisins
Milk
Waffle
Nana (banana)
Yo-yo (yoghurt)
Cous cous
What? (sounds like Whaaat?)
Wall
Light
Pooh (for Winnie the Pooh toy)
Baby (whilst pointing to my stomach area...this is freaky as I'm not preggers and I hope he's not psychic!)
Cat
Yes
Hiya
Bye
Bath
Ball
Boing!
Whee (when being pushed down slopes in his buggy.)

...loads of others but I can't recall them right now!

Sentences:

Woof-woof
Quack quack
There you go
Thank you
Yes please
Awww, baby (while patting a soft toy on the bum like I do with him.)


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs