Tuesday 21 June 2011

A Note: 365 Policy.

I have made a big decision over the past couple of days.


My focus for this blog has changed. I want shorter posts and more photographs. I want it to be a 'check-in' spot rather than a complete observation of life. It has evolved far beyond what I expected and I'm massively over whelmed by followers from all around the World and all the support and comments that have come with.


The reasons for shorter posts? I want to give some of me back to my son and husband. I'm already a very busy person and I want to keep writing but I'm going to keep things shorter. 


Now, if you want too, follow me by all means - say you read this blog and you're too shy to follow, go ahead and click HERE to follow. I promise, I don't bite :). But Roman might...


And also, I'm really considering giving up being on Top Baby Blogs. I've seen some amazing blogs through that site but honestly? I always feel so inadequate when I realise I'm on page 6 or 7. I thought I was past feeling that way about anything but it turns out I want to be popular, too!  



Well, popularity doesn't mean I will suddenly be any happier or better off. In fact I know I won't be any better off. The fact remains that those who are way ahead of me on there just have more people voting for them - and they may even be better than me, I don't know. But what I do know is that I don't want to keep feeling anything less than incredible. So I shall mull it over.


Of course, until then, feel absolutely free to vote for me - I won't be upset. See, I'm Quinn Fabray, still trying to be Prom Queen ;).



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs