Monday 2 May 2011

Osama Bin Laden: Dead.

So another '21st Century Hitler' is dead. 


That whole '21st Century Hitler' thing was my catch phrase, feel free to use it, however don't blame me if people accuse you of sounding like Glen Beck. 









Let me start off by saying that if I were American I would be a Democrat. I like President Obama. I liked him before he was President Obama and I like him even more so now - apart from that part where he did everything the Republicans told him too and didn't get so much as a please or thank you from the many ungrateful Republican senators, but I'm sure we can draw a vale over that one once Mitt Romney becomes president.


Anyway...I like Obama. I understand there are people who don't like Obama because of all these changes he's making. I don't like a lot of the changes he's making and I don't even live in America (but believe me a lot of the changes he's making effect Britain and British politics so it does me good to keep an interest.)


I think after this assassination of a horrible, manipulative, misogynistic man a lot more people will like Obama. Or I'm hoping so. A lot of the arguments I've heard against Obama seem totally ridiculous and usually never involve his party policies or his track record in politics.


Oh and Donald Trump, I like you too (and I love The Apprentice), but you seriously need to let go of the whole 'Obama needs to show the people his birth certificate' thing. His office have issued a copy of Obama's birth certificate and you keep harping on about it.


Okay...so all this aside the history books will be interesting based on this weekend alone.


Am I glad Osama Bin Laden is dead? Yes and no. Yes because one of the World's war lords and terrorists is dead and no because I am worried what happens next. It's like killing Baby Bear, Mama Bear will come after you - or that's my media based hysterical opinion.


Although, technically, wasn't Osama Mama Bear? I'm confused.


But anyway...Osama is single handedly responsible for thousands of people's deaths. All those young men and women who strapped bombs to themselves. All those people in the World Trade Center (American spelling.) And he's also responsible for the troops and civilians who died in combat or cross fire (if it wasn't for the 'War on Terrorism' there wouldn't have been a reason to go to war in the first place.) 


Do I hope he rots in Hell? No. 


I don't believe in a Dante's Inferno type of Hell. But I do think Osama was a man who really, really lost his way and I'm not sure there's a come back from all the evil he's committed. Luckily I don't have to judge that. So I won't.


Anyway...if I could choose between Mitt Romney and Donald Trump for the next president guess who I'd choose?


And, more importantly, who would you choose?


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs