Saturday 15 January 2011

Saturday Six.

BWS tips button


How do you feel about the death penalty?

Coming from Scotland I find the death penalty really strange. I used to think if someone took a life then yes, we should take their life, but over the past couple of years I've reached the conclusion that it doesn't make sense to keep someone on death row for years and years with the sentence of death hanging over them.



Did you make a New Year's resolution? If so--what!?
To be healthier. I know, it's the boring and very clichéd resolution but I need to work harder on myself. I found out earlier in the year I have M.E so I'm striving to be healthier. 



Why do women take men on Maury for paternity tests when they know DAMN well that Maury is going to say..."You are NOT the father!"??
I don't know but that really annoys me! Why bother trying to make yourself look responsible, good or like you're "doing the right thing" when you know he's not the father. To me that is the lowest of the low.



Teen Mom on MTV...does it glorify teen pregnancy? Do you watch it? Don't lie--you do, don't you?
Okay, here's the thing...I don't watch it but I have seen clips of it. Does it glorify teen pregnancy? Well I don't know as I have never watched a full episode but hopefully it will show teens just how damn hard being a mother truly is. The commitment, selflessness and sheer effort of it is not something I could have dealt with as a high school student, or even as a teen. I applaud anyone who finds themselves in that situation and does their best and hardest with it.

Pajama jeans--rockin or ridic?
What the...? Never even heard of them, but hey if people are comfortable in them I don't care. I used to think Ugg boots were ugly and now everyone, including myself, (although I don't wear Ugg as I'm vegan) wears them.  


Travel back in time--tell us about the teenage you!

I had an opinion about everything - even more so than now - and I thought my parents were constantly trying to run my life. I was also a bit of a big mouth when it came to it, but not at all confident and I lacked the self esteem that I seem blessed with these days. I was also very, very unhappy and miserable with myself and my life. I wasn't doing well in school because I felt under so much pressure to be "smart" even though I am very intelligent, I just wasn't getting good grades in any classes and it brought me down. There is so much more I want to write but I would never, ever go back to being a teen even if you paid me.





Don't miss out on an opportunity to comment and let me know what YOU think at the bottom of the page.